- On behalf of Lot Polish Airlines, the prize sponsor and organizer, we are happy to inform that Piast Travel Inc. is extending the online contest till January 31, 2018.
- The winner of the Prize trip for two to Poland will be notified by the provided email within two weeks of the contest closing date.
The winner will be randomly selected. Users must complete the contest in full and will need to respond within 48 hours of notification to accept being the winner, or another winner will be chosen.
- The prize includes:
Round trip airfare from Toronto to any one of LOT Polish Airlines destinations in Poland in economy class, for two (2) persons (one of whom must be the winner). The winner must be 12 years of age or above.
- Not included in your prize:
a. Airport improvement fees
b. Insurance (including, but not limited to, travel insurance, medical insurance, trip cancellation insurance, baggage insurance, flight accident insurance)
c. Connecting flight (including to the departure gateway city)
d. Sightseeing tours and other in destination activities
e. Taxes (including, but not limited to, departure taxes, air seat/airline taxes and applicable federal, provincial, municipal, state and/or local taxes)
f. Travel related fees/surcharges
g. Excess baggage fees
h. Costs associated with obtaining travel documents (including, but not limited to passports and visas)
i. Costs associated with obtaining necessary vaccinations
j. Items of personal nature
k. Meals, tips & gratuities
l. Seat selection
- Winner and travel companion must be in possession of valid passport and other necessary travel documents, which documents must be valid prior to, and for 6 months beyond date of return. Failure to obtain necessary travel documentation will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Flight cannot be upgraded and winners are not eligible to earn frequent flyer miles with this offer.
- The winner and companion must travel together in both directions. If the travelers are unable to travel in accordance with the above or want to travel during date restrictions, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize and another winner will be chosen.
- You accept the prize ”as is” otherwise it will be forfeited.
- If you are unable to travel during the dates specified, you will be required to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Any lost, damaged or stolen, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced.
- All airline tickets are subject to flight variations, work stoppage, and schedule or route changes.
- If the prize or any portion thereof is unused, it cannot be carried forward and will be forfeited.
- The prize and any portion thereof is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable, has no cash surrender value and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions or alterations.
- The prize cannot be combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
- Once the booking is confirmed, changes to the names, date or nature of the booking are not permitted.
- You and your guest must comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to all local laws while in destination.
- The organizers reserve the right to change any condition of this contest, without notice.
- The organizers, their agents, or any other person or party associated with the promotion, assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- The organizers, their agents, or any other person or party associated with this promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Employees of the organizers and all other prize partners, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families are excluded from entering this contest.
- The prize winner agrees to his/her image and personal details being used in future promotions associated with the organizers, or their agents.
- By entering this contest you agree to allow future communications from the organizers of this contest, or their agents. You may however unsubscribe at any time.
- The decision of LOT Polish Airlines as to the prize winner will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
LOT Polish Airlines Winning Voucher Terms and Conditions:
- The winner of the air ticket awarded must be the one traveling and must travel all segments with their traveling companion. This is non-transferable. All winners’ names logged within LOT’s Registration System shall be final.
- This voucher applies to LOT polish Airlines operated flight from Toronto to Poland in economy class and must be redeemed on or before June 8, 2018. No extension is allowed.
- Valid for Travel on LOT Polish Airlines operated flights from February 10 – June 10, 2018 or August 25 – December 5, 2018. Journeys must be completed on or before December 5, 2018.
- This voucher applies to base fare and YQ fuel surcharge amount. Airport taxes, airport security fees and any other fees are not included. Please settle the remaining balance with credit card.
- Ticket are non-refundable and no changes are permitted, for other flight, routes or travel dates once ticketed.
- There are a limited number of seats available. The reservation is designated on a first-come, first-served basis. If the available promotional seats for the selected flight are full, please select another travel period. The reservation will be confirmed only within seats availability and only in travel classes indicated by LOT.
- The winner must be 12 years of age or above. LOT polish Airlines conditions of carriage apply. All documentations (ie. passports, visa’s, etc.) are the responsibility of the winner.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other vouchers.
- This voucher can only be redeemed once. Any remaining amount left unused will be forfeited.
- LOT reserves the right to demand presentation of the original redemption letter for verification.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of LOT shall be final.
<<< Back to Prize Entry Form <<<